Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FRENZY!

Hello all,

It has been busy busy busy ever since I got back here from R&R so I haven't had much opportunity to write. We are in a redeployment frenzy! Everything is getting packed up and we are looking forward to coming home next month. We are still flying just as much, though. We set another record last month with almost 1000 hours over 30 days. with only a company worth of aircraft that is pretty impressive.

Days are getting more chaotic with each one that passes. We have briefings and meetings and flying and more briefings and it feels non-stop. But the plus side is that the time is going by very fast and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't have any pictures to post, unfortunately, but I'll try to take some soon once the new unit shows up and we start training them to take over. Looking forward to seeing you all in the near future.

Love the trunk, Etta. And I love you too.

Talk to you soon.


--Don

No comments: